Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh. That bitch again.

I'm back, bitches.

First, the usual apology, I've been busy, lost track of time, blah blah blah, the usual.
In my defence, I did just move.
That's right, I finally moved out, got a sweet place in town and will now be able to throw the wildest tea parties ever.  WILD. CRAZY. TEA. PARTIES.  Thanks to that tea pot that I won from filling out all those frequent buyer adventure cards at World Tea House, I can actually serve tea to more than two people at once.  See?  Like I said, wild and crazy.

Second, even though I've been pretty much dead here, I've only been MOSTLY dead on tumblr, which you should totally check out right here.  There's pretty much nothing that I've written myself there, but there are lots of pictures of tea and tea-related things.

Third, I'd really like to actually go to different tea places around town.  I live a bit closer to some of them now, so watch out posts on places other than my usual hangout.

That's all for now.  Just giving you all fair warning that the Bitch is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment