Monday, January 24, 2011

So, Let's Get This Tea Party Started.


Well, I’ve been talking about starting this for a while with friends, so I’m just going to get to it then.
I like tea.  I like tea a lot.  I realize that there are people that are probably crazier about tea than I am.  I don’t care.  This isn’t about them.  This is about me.  Me and my tea.

Today’s Tea:
Started off the morning with a pot of Tali’s Masala Chai from World Tea House.  Right now most of the tea I have is from World Tea House.  I’m looking for more places around town to get more.  I would say that I can’t find any around town, but the truth is that I haven’t actually looked around much lately.  I used to go nuts whenever I saw anything from The Tea Brewery in town, but lately I haven’t felt like hunting them down.

For the afternoon I had a pot of Chocolate Monkey from World Tea House.  I didn’t actually get to finish it all before I had to go speed shopping.  In case you’re wondering what speed shopping is, that’s when your ride to and from wherever you want to go doesn’t have much time and rushes you.  I only had time to buy a bottle of face cream.  But that’s all beside the point.
Right now I’m finishing off a pot of Earl Grey Crème from – see if you can guess.  I’m sure you’ve noticed the pattern by now.  It’s not likely to change until I can manage to get out of the house for more than the amount of time it takes to drive me to the mall, cash a cheque, buy some face cream, and come home again.

Right now there is some work I really should be doing instead of writing about tea, so I’ll get back to that for now.  Let’s see how long I can keep my ADD at bay.  I’m betting probably a half-hour.

1 comment:

  1. Sawadee in Granville Shops also has some nice stuff if you're looking for something different, though I AM rather partial to WTH, myself, of course... The Tea Brewery has been disappointing me lately.

    ReplyDelete