Thursday, March 8, 2012

Marshmallow Latte and Pretty Things

Well.  I needed to head into town today to pop into Pretty Things Boutique.  I needed to actually get around to paying my application fee for Pretty Things' So You Think You Can Prance contest.   If you're a)around and b)not related to me, you should totally come check this out!
Anyway, because I had to come in to pay it, this of course means that I need to stay in Halifax all day unless I want to walk home.  Since I have a bellydance class later today, I might as well just stay.

Stupid bus strike. :/

Anyway, now that my errand has been run, I've decided to sit down and enjoy some tea.  Big surprise, right?  After having tried the vanilla black/russian caravan mix at home, I decided to try it as a latte here today to see if it tasted more marshmallow-y.

I think the ratio I used of 1/4 russian caravan and 3/4 vanilla black was a bit more marshmallowy, but it's still pretty yummy.  Maybe it would work better with just Lapsang? I think it's a recipe that might need some tweaking, but I think it'll be worth the effort.

That's really all for now.  Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment