Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ah, a day off

No work = no morning shuffle, or a least a greatly reduced amount of morning shuffle.  I didn't have tea this morning because I had no real urge to be awake any earlier than I had to.  Spent the entire day moving music around, cleaning up the old laptop, and just organizing my virtual stuff.

But since I hate going to my dance class without getting some tea first, I decided to head to World Tea House first.  Maybe if I come here early enough, I won't be late to class like I usually am.

My very first tea of the day is a pot of rooibos vanilla at 7:00 pm.  Wow.

And that is about all I have to say.  Maybe I would have enjoyed watching things take forever to be copied if I'd had some tea?  Maybe.  Everything is better with some tea.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment