Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love, tea, and...ok, just tea.

Bit of a catchup post, so let me get started:

Feb. 17:  Had Tali's Masala Chai from World Tea House in my travel mug which I still haven't lost yet.  I just re-steeped it a couple times throughout the evening. (I sometimes work Thursday evenings now. Yay!)

Feb. 18:  Tali's Masala Chai again in the morning on the way to work.
Walked up to World Tea House and got myself a cup of Rooibos Peach. Yum!  Smooth like I would expect with Rooibos, with a hint of peach.
Got some hot water in my mug on my way out and re-steeped my Chai.
After work I got the idea to meet a friend for sushi.  Got the tea re-steeped again while I was out.  The waitress was impressed with my mug.  I also had a friend of my Aunt's who I hadn't really met before come up to me and say she was impressed with my performance in the Vagina Monologues last week.

Overall, I was feeling pretty impressive.

After dinner we wandered across the street to Just Us! where my friend got a vegan mint hot chocolate and I got a london fog, because I absolutely love their london fogs. We didn't get to stay and chat because they were closing just as we came in, but it also works out.  While wandering around I saw that Scarlett Sparks had tweeted that she was dancing that night, and so we went to go watch her while we finished our drinks.  Aside from eating way too much and feeling ill, it was a good night.

Today I decided to try something.  A while ago I used to have some green/mint tea that I liked.  I wanted green tea this morning, but I needed some mint to help calm my tummy, so I just put in a bag of green tea, and a half a spoonful of mint tea.  I think it worked out pretty well, considering.  My tummy feels better, at least. :)
I wonder how this will fare when I re-steep it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment