Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tragedy

I made myself up another cuppa mint tea before heading out to pick up a few things at the mall.  I drank it out of the travel mug I mentioned in the last post so that I'd have something to keep my hands warm on the way there.

While I was at the mall I was disappointed to find that winners did not have any more tea sets like the one I picked up before.
I was more disappointed, after all of my shopping was done, to find that I no longer had my thermos with me.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--


Once I got home I looked through my bags, but alas, it was not there.  The last time I remember having it was right after buying some bus tickets.  I wandered all over Mic Mac Mall after that.  Who knows where I left it?
I'm hoping that someone would have brought it to the lost and found.  If not, I might just have to pick up another one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment