Sunday, April 10, 2011

I just had some tea with my milk

Quick update before I forget, I had some chai tea (Tali's Masala Chai, World Tea House) warm milk to go with a delicious chocolate-covered-in-caramel-and-more-chocolate-with-bits-of-even-more-chocolate cheesecake.

This whole counting on my mom to get me healthy food diet plan isn't really working, is it?

Anyway, the whole reason I had so much milk in it was because there was cake right in front of me, and I didn't cool that tea down right then, the cake wasn't going to last long enough to be enjoyed with tea.

And something that delicious should be enjoyed with tea.  It's a law or something, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm about to go make myself another cup, I think.  The night is young, and I fiiiiiiiiiiiinally get a day off tomorrow!  I can consume as much caffeine as I want tonight!  Woohoo!

In un-related news, I got another blurb written today.  Yay moar writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment