Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh pot. I missed you (plus, the best latte ever)

Guess what's baaaaaaack:


I got the replacement for my tea pot that I shattered! Hurray!  It's not currently steeping some more of the ginger lemon tea.  I'm trying to avoid too, too much caffeine this week, and I don't have many teas without any at home.  I should go pick some up later today.  I'm planning on going over to meet someone for coffee (read: tea) later today anyway, so I'll just wander up and get a tin of something awesome.  On the list of things to consider: Honeybush.

I tried a cup of this yesterday during my lunch/supper break and I absolutely love it.  It's smooth like rooibos, but sweeter.  I'm also really close to having tried all of the herbal teas available.  I'm afraid to try the ones with chamomile when I'm working though, since they make me sleepy.

Oh yeah, I started the day off with some chai (Tali's Masala Chai, World Tea House) in my travel mug.  I'm starting to run pretty low on it.  Still, It lasted me a pretty long time considering that I drank it almost every day that I worked...

On my way out after my break, I decided to try the Latte that was on special: Coconut Creme.  I think remember Phil saying it was 75% coconut black, and 25% vanilla black, but I might have the ratios wrong there.  It. Is. Delicious.  I know I've said that about a lot of things, but seriously.  This might actually be the Best. Latte. Ever.  It's a shame I didn't take a picture, or I'd go and make a crappy ms paint doodle of a crown on it. XD





I imagine it would look a bit like that.

Anyway, I'll be getting more tea later today, so I'll update either later tonight or tomorrow.  Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment