Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tea + Inspiration

So, having gone all day without tea, I decided to get some after work.  Riiiiight after I popped into Pretty Things Boutique and picked up a ticket for the 5 year Pink Velvet Burlesque Show at the end of the month, and I just happened to fall prey to a red pencil skirt.  These things happen.
Oh well.  At least I look fabulous.

So, I walk into World Tea House crying "I need teeeeea!" and got myself a pot of Tali's Masala Chai.
And then I write.
I've got a world in my head, and I'm just loving the fact that I'm getting this idea out of me in bits and pieces.  It isn't all connected yet, and that's ok. I love it!
About an hour and a half later, I realized that I'd gone through a couple pots of tea and I had a bunch of stuff written.
I love the fact that World Tea House is the sort of place where I can go and sit down and work on stuff like a coffee shop, but without all the coffee.  Well, there is coffee available, but it's not just coffee.

And who knows?  Maybe I'll get some more writing done today. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment