Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bitches with Teacups

Came across this on tumblr:

The Bitches' Guide to Ettiquette

I am in love with it, but for some reason tea drinking and dainty kept popping up.  I am sure there are many tea-drinking badasses who would disagree.  For myself and my close friends, I changed a few things:


We are also all very well practiced in extending our pinky and our middle finger while sipping our tea.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sip my vanilla black and cackle like a maniac. >:D


1 comment:

  1. Love this. I wish I'd stopped by the tea house today. I went to Sawadee instead, not nearly as good.

    But I've been told I was too harsh with them, so I'mma go check out the selection of tea and buy some to bring home. It might have just been the way the tea house prepared it that made it so bland/weak.

    ReplyDelete