Monday, June 27, 2011

Fuck it, I'm sick

Yeah, this is where I would normally do a catch up post, but right now I really don't care.

I'm coming down with something.  I can feel it.

C'moooooon, immune system!!  If you're going to keep fucking up and making me react to stuff when I'm not really allergic, couldn't you also keep nasty germs from doing any harm?

When trying to figure out what tea I wanted to drink for my break today, I came up with this:

Ginger = good when sick, or nauseous
Licorice = good for a sore throat

Naturally, this means I needed to try them together.  Krista/Tea Pirate/42, who will henceforth be known just as 42, said that the mix was about 3/4 ginger and 1/4 licorice, which was about what I wanted anyway.  I actually really liked it.  Still gingery, sweet, but not sickeningly sweet.  I felt a little better after finishing my pot.  Had a re-steep of my hot rod on the way out.  Today is a very licorice-filled day.

I can't wait to go home and rest up.  I really don't want to get sick right now.  I have a birthday coming up that I cannot miss just because of a cold!  SCREW YOU COLD! YOU WILL NOT MESS WITH MY BIRTHDAY FRENCH FRIES AND CUPCAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment