Friday, June 17, 2011

Tea Now, Tea Later

Ok, before I say anything about the tea I'm drinking right now, I want to try and write out something that's been on my mind for a while now:

Yes, this is just about tea.  This isn't about every single little thing I do in my life, it isn't about my thoughts on any events going on in the world, it doesn't really link to much information, and this isn't really what I would call big thinking.  It's about tea, and my life as it relates to tea.  It's kind of funny just how much I can link back to tea:  People I drink tea with, things I talk about while drinking tea, where the tea is from,  how different teas make me feel, etc.  But even with all of that, this is still basically just about tea.

Really.  That's all.  And I think that's actually quite a bit.

Oh yes, I'm drinking a cup of Vanilla Black from World Tea House in my travel mug right now.  It's only lukewarm, but it should all be gone by the time I take my lunch break, and I'll get it re-steeped on my way back.  I usually like this one on the second steep a little more. :3

Completely unrelated:  Oh boy, if I could go back in time and tell my 13 year old self that I would grow up to wear skirts and high heels, love corsets, wear makeup and drink tea all dainty-like, 13 year old self would have laughed in my makeup-covered face.
Then again, if I went back and told 13 year old me that I would still love a good fantasy novel just as much now as I did back then, I'd probably make my day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment