Sunday, May 15, 2011

Angry tea.

So, I've been keeping an eye on kateordie ever since I noticed that she has been invading everything.  I mean, I knew her in HS, so running into her around town isn't that strange an occurrence, since it's a fairly small city.
Her showing up at the same shows, in my dreams (I have often odd dreams that involve people that I don't really know personally, so this really isn't as creepy as it sounds), and in the twitter feeds of my favorite author kinda is though.  So yes, she's been invading everything.

Anyway, she asked for requests for things to doodle, so I requested "an angry fancy teacup."


 Isn't that just fancy-dancy? :o


Here be her blog.  You should check it out! She's awesome!


PS:  Fixed tea mug still working just fine.  Had Rooibos Chai this morning, from World Tea House.  Cuz, you know, I'm fancy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment