Saturday, May 28, 2011

Could it be...?

After a while of eating the same thing every day, I get sick of it.  Except for honey nut cheerios, apparently, but for the longest time my mother would have to ask every couple of weeks if I was sick of my breakfast cereal yet.  Sometimes I would be, sometimes I wouldn't be.  Sometimes I'd get sick of it half way through the week, which I'm sure frustrated my mom to no end.

I think I'm beginning to get sick of chai in the morning.  I understand why this might be happening, but I just didn't think it would happen.
But now what else am I going to start my day with?  What else has the kick I need to get started, but with such flavor?

I should probably figure this out really soon, since I have to leave in about ten minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment